Full-time DevOps Engineer/Architect position
We are looking for a skilled Cloud engineer/architect with a strong Information & Network Security background, and with proven experience in designing and deploying AWS-based services.
This individual will play a crucial role in our company’s software development, deployment and maintenance process by ensuring the highest levels of availability and security for ourselves and our customers.
- Design, build, and help maintain the product application
- Architect and implement cloud assets using AWS EC2, Cognito, S3, DynamoDB, ECS/EKS, Route 53, and more.
- Lead the architecture, building, and support of a mix of highly- available cloud and VM-based solutions for our partners and direct- sale customers.
- Lead our DevOps team in the configuration, monitoring, and management of our dev, QA, demo, and production environments.
- Perform related code reviews to ensure that we are delivering features and functionality that are high quality, secure, high performing, and scalable.
- Work alongside other internal teams to provide maintenance, deployment, and troubleshooting coverage during normal and, as needed, off-hours windows.
- Interact with internal and customer IT personnel to architect integration solutions.
- Participate in the design of security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Assess architecture and runtime security weaknesses, and identify potential solutions.
- A willingness to work in a startup environment with occasional shifting priorities, and in which standards and procedures are still in development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Proven, successful AWS services design, implementation, and deployment experience.
- UNIX/Linux administration and networking experience.
- Experience with Docker/Containers.
- High-level understanding of how a typical three-tier web application works, particularly RESTful applications.
- Understanding of PKI (Public-Key Infrastructure) and SSL/TLS encryption.
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols.
- Application security and encryption technologies and standards.
- Subnetting, DNS, VPNs, VLANs, and other network routing methods.
- Experience with application routing and load-balancing.
- Experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes, EKS/ECS, etc)
- Medical software product development and support experience.
- Design and manage CI/CD pipelines and automated deployments.
- Experience with Configuration Management (Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet, etc)
- Penetration and vulnerability testing experience.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence).
- Experience with DICOM or other medical imaging technologies.
This is a full-time remote position. We only accept American Citizens and Green Card holders for this position.
Disclaimer: This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
VasoGnosis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. VasoGnosis does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.