Full Stack Developer – Part Time
We are looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. If you are interested in working in a tech-heavy startup, this is the job for you! This is a part-time and remote position.
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Full Stack Developer General Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications and be able to implement our machine learning codes into the website.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Familiar with Google Health API.
- Experience in image processing and image visualization.
- Experience in Medical Image Processing.
- Experience in 3D image visualization.
For more info please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. We happily consider skilled students our recent graduates.