“Each year, Wisconsin Inno, a sister firm to the Milwaukee Business Journal, hits the pause button to look ahead at the companies poised to make headlines in the year to come.
On our annual Startups to Watch list, we outline a handful of Wisconsin startup companies that we feel could make big moves in the next year, whether that’s raising sizeable funding rounds, making acquisitions, accomplishing fast growth or simply continuing work on challenging problems. From Madison to Milwaukee and beyond, there are plenty of early-stage Wisconsin startups on the rise.”
For the full story visit the following link:
VasoGnosis is hiring two Undergraduate Student Internships for an opportunity in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin for the next two months. Below are the details and technical skills. For immediate consideration, please apply online by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undergraduate Student Internship Wauwatosa, WI
Seeking highly motivated Undergraduate Students who are interested in medical image processing.
Responsibilities include following available protocols to trace features in a series of brain images.
Great opportunity for candidates or college students interested in starting their career in medical image processing! Qualifications and Technical Skills:
• Background in or currently studying Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Software Engineering or Biomedical Engineering with a strong software focus.
• Basic knowledge of python.
• Experience with Linux OS or Unix OS.
• Flexible schedule job.
• Must be authorized to work in the US
Visit vasognosis.com/career and connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
VasoGnosis is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law
We are looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. If you are interested in working in a tech-heavy startup, this is the job for you! This is a part-time and remote position.
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Full Stack Developer General Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications and be able to implement our machine learning codes into the website.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Familiar with Google Health API.
- Experience in image processing and image visualization.
- Experience in Medical Image Processing.
- Experience in 3D image visualization.
For more info please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. We happily consider skilled students our recent graduates.
We were chosen by Health Wildcatters to be part of the Spring cohort. We will be in Dallas, TX from Feb 18th to April 18th.
The full announcement in the following link: